Haulage ServicesFull load dry freight and temperature-controlled road haulage.
Blair International provides road haulage services throughout the island of Ireland, UK and Europe, with primary focus on full load transportation. We can handle any load, including dry freight for the manufacturing and construction sectors, and ambient, chilled and frozen for the food production and retail sectors.
We are an Authorised Economic Operator and have relevant expertise in customs clearance, including ENS and supplementary declarations.
Our fleet contains a mixture of box van trailers and Euroliners/curtainsiders, meaning we can meet a variety of customer needs. We are willing to invest in additional vehicles as required to fulfil contracts and we can specify vehicles to suit specific customer requirements where necessary.
We have experience of handling different types of products from standard, palletised freight to irregular loads such as concrete lengths or hanging meat.
We have many customers that we have serviced for 20+ years and one particular contract that has been with us for 40+ years. This is a true testament to our ability to continually perform at the highest levels of customer service.
- Dedicated Blair International point of contact for all contracts
- Full customs clearance services available
- Goods transported using Blair International’s own fleet and drivers for traceability and accountability
- Modern, reliable fleet equipped with GPS tracking and fridges equipped with temperature tracking
- Quality assurance with our ISO 9001, BRC and FORS accreditations